Polycarbonate commercial grade porch awnings for outdoor use.
BEGREEN AWNING which assembled mainly by plastic alloy and PC sheet is not only elegant in shape but also strong and durable in structure. It can be placed above doors, windows, air conditioners, mail boxes etc. and be the easiest and economic solution for protection from sun, rain, snow, hail, etc. Service life of this awning is designed for 15 years. It could resist to storm, typhoon, ageing and prevent UV. BEGREEN awning is patent protected product of steady quality guarantee.
- Door canopy, awning
- Window canopy
- Waterproof canopy, awning for other buildings
- Type: Awnings
- Brand Name: BEGREEN
- Sail Material: Polycarbonate
- Sail Finishing: UV coated
- Frame Material: Engineering Plastic
- Operation Method: manual
- Cover and Frame colors: Black
- Fixing bar: Aluminum alloy
- Frame material: Engineering plastic alloy
- Warranty for 1 year
- Anti-UV (50 Micro) protection
- Chemical resistant
- Weatherproof & resistant to yellowing
- Resist up to a category 12 Typhoon
- Reduces noise from rain and hail
- Easy assembly & installation
- Low-maintaining (the slope of the board enables the rain to clean dust that collects)
- environmentally friendly
- Screw fixing, Endless extension, Elegant appearance
- EPDM sealer- Anti-corrosion: No corrosion to PC sheet. Aging-resistance, long service life, safer. Super toughness: improve greatly the waterproof performance by joining tightly the PC sheet and rubber sealer.
- Size: 120cm (Width) x 100cm (Depth)
- Cover material: 3mm clear polycarbonate solid sheet
- Model Number: CAYP120W100D
- 3mm thickness Solid Board
- 100cm Black Bracket
- Rubber Seal
- Stronger Aluminum Profile Bar
- Screws are included
- Assembling Instruction
- Simple and quick installation.
- Please wear safety glasses at all times during the installation if necessary.
- Not many people need to perform installation, just one person is enough!
NB: Free postage is not available for WA, NT, TAS, North QLD and all rural areas. For more details, please discuss with supplier prior to you purchase.