Cobuilds Australia Pty Ltd – Terms and Privacy
Welcome to the terms and privacy page for Cobuilds Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 27635464354), the Australian owned and operated ecommerce website offering high-quality products for your bathroom, kitchen, and home renovations. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and privacy policies or the use of our website, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support team is available to assist you and provide you with the information you need. We aim to respond to all inquiries as soon as possible and provide the best possible support to our customers.
Use of Website
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is fraudulent or has any fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below)
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
Our content standards apply to all material you upload to our website. You warrant that any such contribution complies with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. The standards are:
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable laws in Australia and in any country from which they are posted
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our website
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website
- Viruses or other harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information to:
- Process orders and payments
- Improve our website and products
- Respond to any queries or concerns you may have
- Provide you with information about products or services that may interest you
- Comply with any legal or regulatory obligations
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties who provide services to us, including payment providers, delivery companies